Saturday 21 November 2009

Craggy Island and Home

I went home this weekend for the first time in a couple of months.
I did plenty today at craggy island - onsighting 6c+ doing a 6c boulder problem and almost getting a tough 7a+ onsight (more like 7b).

I love the onsighting sport game at the moment - so much more interesting when all the glory is there for the taking.

Still feeling a bit weak on the stamina side but then again I think the grades on the lead wall are perhaps a little low for the difficulty. Either way I think I should get back on the 30 degree board at TCA and get to work.

Nothing planned for tomorrow, but need to sort out the trip to Cresciano otherwise it might not go ahead.
Still stronger than monkey but not much in it. Need to keep training!

No comments:

Post a Comment