Friday 3 December 2010

100 Posts

According to my dashboard this will be my 100th post.

I havent much to say apart from commenting on my continuously broken hands which is starting to grate a little. There isnt much climbing to be done over winter though so hopefully I can heal up soon.

I came 23rd in the last SIBL competition which puts me 16th in the overall standings. Not much to comment about that except for it being just about alright. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda again but it really would be nice to turn up to the January round and not be injured. I am already assuming I will still be a little bit broken by next weekend for the Castle round so we'll see how it goes.

I spent a little time taking some pictures last time I was nursing my finger and came up with a couple that I quite liked. I hope you enjoy.

One arm!

Tris

Portland 003 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment