Tuesday 28 December 2010

Cranleigh wall

Well it's only been 2 days since the last update but I'm sure many people are bored of their families and need to know what is going on in my life.

First of all I think I should take the short term goal off the right hand side of this page since I have definitely done that now. (Although I still claim not to be fit)

Second - I went to Cranleigh wall again to try out some of the new problems at the school, I did all of the easier problems (bar one which required a heel hook - my leg still cant quite do them due to the strain I got from the Reading comp) I also managed a funky compressiony neon yellow 6cish problem in rather too many goes.

I dont really have much more to say beyond that. I expect to go climbing somewhere tomorrow too but I don't really have a plan as of yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment