Wednesday 17 February 2010

Few more days of climbing

Not much happening really,

Training on my board was good on Monday with a group of friends, although 5 people under the tarp didn't fit too well.
Did a couple of hard problems and made a funky 15 odd move route which is neat.

On Tuesday I finally did the TCA route setting course which was really good fun and very helpful, hopefully now I will be able to set some tough problems for myself - even though my favoured style doesn't really lend itself to indoors setting...
Giffer seemed mildly impressed with the routes I made and I am also quite happy with how they turned out, one of them is not great though and may require a little tweaking.

The new white circuit looks good so I will try out a few of the problems this afternoon and see how they are in reality.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment