Thursday 16 June 2011

Few things to draw your attention to.

My right ring finger seems to have some sort of A3 injury - which is nice, because A2 is way too mainstream at the moment. Unfortunately this leads to a lack of meaningful climbing.

On the positive side - my left ring finger seems to be getting back to strength after the flexor tendon strain from late march.

tsssk.

Anyways.

Finally edited together a film of Marijus in font for his sponsors,
Took my dogs for a walk and took some photos,
Been out climbing at Cranleigh school,
Played touch rugby at my old club,
Climbed at Surrey Sports Park,
And kayaked on the river Wey.

The results can be seen below.



My final view of Bath before heading back to the south east


Popeye looking at a flower


The trees at my local park


There are more of these photos available here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1904297459848.106190.1614090061&l=a99dcd51b4
and all the photos are linked to slightly larger versions.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i like the photos, and good job on the film :)

    ReplyDelete