Sunday 17 April 2011

Intense Vanity!

Simon took some video of me climbing the other day and I only got round to watching it today.
And in a completely narcissistic manner, I couldn't help notice the musculature present.

I guess I was just really surprised because I assumed I just looked a bit flat across the back when climbing.

There's been many a time I have looked at good climbers such an Yann Genoux and felt intensely jealous, but also massively inspired by their tone.

Still, here is my vanity for all to see.



Pity I still suck at climbing.

My finger feels suspiciously good today.
3 days to font.
Thursday is the first on the rock.

1 comment:

  1. Be so much cooler if you finished the problem! BY the way, I'd rather look flat than have the weird lumps I've got - did you see the pics on my blog?!

    ReplyDelete