Monday 8 November 2010

Ouchies!

Been climbing a lot still,

On Friday I checked out the Reading boulder wall section that was opened recently.
Some really cool problems and masses of potential once the rest of the boulder surface opens, well worth a visit if you are around, pity it is about 20mins walk from the station.

Also went to SSP on sunday and had a good session trying a lot of the new problems and some of the old ones. I also heard my first finger pinging noise when Jack pulled too hard on a crimp. I await news but it didnt sound good when he did it. :-(

TCA this afternoon and I did another white and several of the reds.
Unfortunately I also did my finger falling off the last move of one of the whites...lame.



That's a few days off at least, I might be able to climb on wednesday...but it is a bad flapper, guess I will have to wait and see.

I need to go shower now and eat some foodstuffs.
Humous for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment