Wednesday 15 September 2010

Stuff.

shmeh, I really cant be arsed to update this right now but if I dont then it will get backlogged and I wont remember anything.

so, on monday I went to the Westway centre again and played fives, played average,
Dissapointing, I feel like I am playing ok, but still end up losing.
I dont know if it is the opponents, my shot selection, my partner, my fitness or what, but I keep losing and it is a little annoying.
Fortunately I manage to keep my head a little better than one of the other chaps there, who gets in a right tizzey if he plays a single bad shot...swearing and the like, nice to get a proper hint when you are playing well though... :-P

Tuesday, came home and rested due to being completely knackered.

Wednesday, weighed myself in the morning 80.3 Kg, pretty happy with this, but could still lose more.
Got let off work early so I went and had a climb at Cranleigh and didnt really manage anything but did loads of the hard moves on the 'hard' problems (around 7a perhaps maybe a tad more)

Thursday - work in the morning then a competition at Sutton, looking forward to it. Im wary of pushing myself a little too far though and I dont think I will commit too well to moves...but oh well...better in than out I guess.


Kinda out of stuff to piss and moan about now so I am going to do some mroe uke, my recital earlier was shoddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment