Wednesday 1 September 2010

Boom! Sit Down!


UKC gets on my tits something special.
I ask a simple question regarding average grades, and some 'finance type' douchebag tells me that I am speaking nonsense.


That should teach him not to disagree with someone who: has far too much free time, stays awake till 3am to argue a point on the internet, has unparalleled spelling ability, no respect for grammar, and was (most importantly) correct in the first place.

However, due to the nature of this fickle beast at the heart of the web I suppose it will have absolutely zero effect whatsoever on this dunderhead. http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/profile.php?id=23571

At least I bumped my thread back to the top and gave my brain a vague workout.




Craggy tomorrow! woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment