Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'm thinking about changing my name

Either to:
Crimpy McCrimperson
or Slopey McSloperson

both of them do it for me.

First of all I now seem able to crimp again which fills me with happiness, I havent tried too hard but it seems to be roughly better...I found myself full crimping today and got worried. But I feel fine now so it is all good

Second of all, due to the amazing CORE holds we have at the academy I have been setting cheeky sloper problems all day, two grimy problems at around 'V5' or so and another 4 problems dotted around the centre. I am not sure what takes me the most time to do but I do seem to take a long time setting each problem which is a faff.

Thirdly I cycled to Bristol yesterday and it was wet...very wet. The gods decided to rain down their displeasure upon me in a manner most soggy. 15 miles of rain was most cleansing for the soul. Perhaps next time I try to be fit you could rain down something harder and preferably more putrid?

My tips are thin following many days of setting and so on, so tomorrow I think I will go to cheddar and take some pictures if anyone will have me.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment