Tuesday 23 March 2010

Well...

I'm not going to throw my toys out of the pram because I think I saw it coming, but I would rather it hadn't.
Perhaps I could have avoided the situation by not placing my name forward in the first place. However, I have not been voted in as a voting member at the AGM.

Needless to say I am slightly disappointed with the result, but in truth I don't really think it matters a great deal. I will continue to do whatever it is I have been doing so far, including all my informal trips and helping people with problems at TCA.
I think I managed to meet a few 'new' people at the meeting however, so hopefully a few more people will be interested in going out and climbing with me in the future.
Everyone who is interested should add me on Facebook because that is where I organise nearly everything nowadays.

I also voiced my idea to change the sign up times for trips because at the moment I think they positively disfavour the people who are interested in climbing. Hopefully some action will be taken on this for the next year and if possible the next trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment