Monday 26 November 2012

I'd like to take a second

To mention how chuffed I am with coming 7th in the recent Sportiva climbing comp.

I might have climbed like crap, but I beat everyone I could have done, and even if I had flashed the 2 problems I think I could have done (did second attempt) I would not have moved up a place.

My competition form was just horrible, I was shakey, poorly prepared and climbed a couple of times with poor beta despite knowing the correct beta... eesh.

Anyways, really good event and I am really happy that I decided to make my way up there in preference to the London Fives tournament.

Secondly, I have revised my aims for the winter season.


Ideally I would like to manage 3 7C in each area we go to.

2 points regarding the counting:

7C+ count as 2 7Cs
Entre Prise counts as a 7C


This might be ridiculous given how lazy I have been recently, but I HAVE FAITH!

I will upload a short video perhaps...or maybe a long one when/if I manage to do all the boulders I hope to.

No comments:

Post a Comment