Thursday 16 August 2012

Ticklist of my hardest stuff so far:

A Question of Balance Roadside 7B
Poison Dwarf Close Plateau 7B
Mud Puddles 8 Day Rain 7B
Crazy Leg 8 Day Rain 7B
Stinky Pants Fields of Joy 7B
When the Day Breaks Roadcrew 7B
Des Claques Pour Nini Riverside 7B
Humility 8 Day Rain 7B
The Secret to Olive's Preserve Cupboard Roadside 7B
Roadside Slab Roadside 7B
The Soul Train Fields of Joy 7B+
The Rhino The Rhino Boulders 7B+
Zanzibar Hidden Boulders 7B+
Pinotage Sassies 7B+
Cedar Spine Cedar Spine Gully 7C

I have 2 more 7C lined up and ready to go, should take only a few attempts on each.

I have also done all the moves on a few more 7C and all the moves on Witness the Sickness, No late Tenders and Caroline.

Given the time I have left though, I don't think I will be able to get them in the remaining sessions this trip, but I have no doubt that I will be returning next year so I will train hard and do them then.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very impressive ticklist, Baldio! Good luck mopping up those pesky 7Cs.

    Still looking forward to all the footage!

    ReplyDelete